Keondreya Granberry – 6’3” – MH – Windermere High School – OTVA – University of Tennessee
Keondreya “Kiki” Granberry is a talented middle hitter and blocker on one of the most competitive teams in the region. Her fast-paced approaches and explosive attacks lead to an exciting match to watch.
– 5’6” – L, DS – Timber Creek High – OTVA – University of Central Florida
is an impressive defensive player and a true libero. On her team, she commands the back row players and excels at snagging the seam shots.
– 6’0” – RS – Bishop Moore Catholic HS – OTVA – University of Mississippi
While has experience in all three front row positions, she truly shines on the right-side attacking and blocking. This multitalented hitter excels at reading the ball and her opponent on the net and delivers a stunning block or swing.
– 5’5” – DS, L – Class of 2022 – Steinbrenner High School – University of North Florida
Madi Epsy is an outstanding defensive specialist and libero with her quick movements and careful reading of her opponents. Madi’s technical skills are in part due to her extensive beach volleyball training which allows for her agile defending. She has accepted an offer to play DI beach volleyball at the University of North Florida.
– 6’1” – OH, RS – Berkeley Preparatory School – OTVA – University Of North Carolina
is an all-around outstanding player that moves well on the court despite her height and can deliver a powerful swing to any spot on the opposite court whether she is attacking on the net or from the back row.
– 5’10” – OH, DS – Boone High School – OTVA – Fordham University
This dynamic outside hitter and defender, , is a perfect example of a game-changing player. Her high-energy, powerful attacks will literally knock you over.
– 5’10” – OH – Calvary Christian Academy – Boomers Volleyball Academy – Liberty University
This highly awarded player, , has been verbally committed to Liberty University since her freshman year. Taylor is a solid outside hitter with plenty of shots up her sleeve to get the kill.